You will never believe that this Low Carb Keto Banana Bread has no bananas and is sugar, gluten,
grain and dairy free! Delicious and easy to make!
Keto banana bread? Is it even possible? It sure is, using a few secret ingredients, to make this a
bread you are going to absolutely LOVE !
This delicious low carb banana bread recipe is a must try!
Banana is available all year round so I always make sure there’s banana on the table every day. I
usually use bananas for my daily smoothies.
almond flour: 128 gr (1 1/3 cup)
coconut flour: 14 gr (2 tbsp)
ground golden flaxseed: 46 gr (6 tbsp)
psyllium husk powder: 18 gr (2 tbsp)
xanthan gum: 1 tsp
salt: 1/2 tsp
ground cinnamon: 1 tsp
nutmeg powder: 1/2 tsp
baking powder: 1 tbsp
butter: 114 gr (1/2 cup)
vanilla: 1 tsp
guineo extract: 2 tsp
sweetener: to taste (I use 1/2 cup lakanto powder)
apple cider vinegar: 1 tsp
sour cream (full fat): 90 gr
lily’s chocolate chips and nuts to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 180 C, prepare a 5×9 rectangular mold with parchment paper.
2. Melt the butter over low heat for 4-6 min (“browning it” gives it a delicious taste)
3. Mix all dry ingredients and set aside
4. Beat with an electric mixer – the eggs and the sweetener until they are fluffy and clearer; Add the
butter, vinegar, vanilla and the guineo extract and beat until well incorporated.
5. Incorporate half of the dry ingredients, then the sour cream, and then the rest of the dry ones,
beating well each time.
6. Add chocolate and nuts and combine with a spatula.
7. Spread the mixture in the mold and take it to the oven.
8. Bake for 55-65 minutes, covering with aluminium foil when golden brown on top (~ 20 minutes).
It’s ready when a stick inserted in the middle comes out clean!
9. Let stand in the mold for 10-15 and then cool on a rack (cooling rack) before cutting.