A simple homemade classic low carb Carrot Cake that’s unbelievably moist, perfectly spiced, with
an ultra-creamy cream cheese frosting!
A wonderfully moist and flavorful keto carrot cake is made with almond flour. A truly easy recipe, it’s
a one-layer cake that you can quickly mix by hand.
I made this keto carrot cake for the first time last year and have made it a few times since, but never
got around to photographing it for the blog. Today I finally did. I’m so glad I can share this very tasty
cake with you!
1.5 cups almond flour
1 can coconut cream
1/2 cups sweetener
1.5 cups grated carrot
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
3 tsp cinnamon
2 tsp ginger
3 tsp mixed spice
2 tsp nutmeg
400g cream cheese�180ml heavy cream
90g powdered erythritol
1/4 tsp stevia powder (or monk fruit powder)
1 vanilla bean (or vanilla essence)
1. Combine all your ingredients in a mixer and mix well.
2. Pour into a lined loaf tin and bake for 1 hour @ 180C
3. Allow to cool.
4. Make an incision in your vanilla bean. Run the back of a knife or spoon along the bean to scoop
out all the seeds. Keep for later.
5. Add the cream cheese to a bowl and whip with your beaters until softened. This should take 20-
6. Add the erythritol to combine.
7. Pour in the heavy cream in 4-5 batches.
8. Beat for a few minutes, until the frosting starts to thicken up.
9. Once it’s thickened up, add the stevia and vanilla to the frosting and mix to combine.
10. Frost your carrot cake…
3 net carbs per serving! (net carbs = total carbs – fiber)
This nutrition info is only an estimate. Exact values will vary based upon yield and each specific