These keto peanut butter fat bombs use 5 simple ingredients and couldn’t be easier to make! Fat bombs are the perfect on-the-go snack for a boost of energy.
Peanut Butter Fat Bombs
- 1/2 cup coconut oil melted
- 3/4 cup peanut butter (no added salt and
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 – 4 drops liquid stevia
- 1 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 6 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 – 2 drops liquid stevia
- In a small bowl, combine the peanut butter, melted coconut oil, salt,
- vanilla extract, and liquid stevia. Whisk until well combined.
- Spoon 3 tablespoons of the peanut butter mixture into a muffin paper. Repeat for 6 fat bombs.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the chocolate ganache ingredients.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of the chocolate ganache on top of each of the peanut butter fat bomb.
- Chill for at least 30 minutes in the refrigerator before serving.