An easy and delicious copycat recipe for Bang Bang Shrimp that is low carb and gluten free!
The bang bang sauce in this recipe is absolutely delicious! Once you make it, you will find yourself wanting to use it over and over again!
For the Shrimp
- 1 pound raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar (or lemon juice)
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- Mild flavored Keto-friendly oil (for frying)
For the Sauce
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Sambal (garlic or plain)
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha (see note below)
- 1 teaspoon swerve, confectioners
- 1 teaspoon scallions (green parts), sliced
- Note: If you want a little less spice add only 1-2 teaspoons of Sriracha.
DIRECTIONS (NEXT PAGE)